mercredi 23 juillet 2014

I'm back !

Hi guys, I haven't been around a lot for the last week. I answered questions on this blog and on LOK forum but that's it.

Nothing special happened but I just decided to take a week break from the game and I'll resume my work today. During this week, I thought a bit about what to do next and here it is :

1 - Finish the dungeons i'm working on (Cave 03 and "new dungeon type" 00)
2 - Finish Chrissy's storyline
3 - Correct the battle texts
4 - Add the girls in the house after day 3
5 - Add the 1st quest for Mom, Kristine, Alex and Kim
6 - Add the first "sex" scene for all of them

I don't know when i'll post a new version yet

Also, I don't really like the mom's look right now I'm trying to find a new one (with bigger breast)

3 commentaires:

  1. Hi SOLIDSNKE, It's your first follower.
    I've been playing Artificial Academy 2, So i abandoned internet surfacing for a while.
    And now i saw that you made some major progress with the project,
    I haven't finish the demo yet but i'd like to give your my review.

    Overall the game is very well made, You obviously know what you're doing.
    After playing various RPG games, I see how refreshing your entire system is,
    I was worried about the time frames idea first, But seems like you beyond managed to master it, It feels like it's put the entire gameplay in limelight.
    Also i love the idea of the side dungeon world, I'll wait forward for it.
    And the new dungeons, I know/love most of the characters you put, And it's really fun to play with them on rpg game for once, Especially hentai one, I'll mostly wait forward for that(hope to see more anime)
    Though it seems like when you put this much effort on those stuff, You just throw aside others, Like the town map, it's still very raw and unpleasant, and it's easy to get lost in some areas, Also the classes problem, Seems like it's been improved but not yet completely balanced.

    not problems iv'e found
    Major:
    -at the very start, when the succubus turns your into male, If you approaching her facing down, After the dialog, the game freezes, Because you blocking her way
    -at Day 2, Afternoon, There's two moms, one watching tv and one in the kitchen(maybe because of some choices i made?)
    -It's possible to use some battle items and skills from menu(outside battle)
    -at night when you try to enter Kristine room, the game crushes because it's missing SE "doors3"(i have in my SE folder "door3"(without "S" after the R))

    Minor:
    -Sven never gave me my 2 gold ingots he owes me
    -Bill and Lance's dungeon is Korean Difficulty level(i'm using mage)
    *the boss can fully recover after damaging him for 3k
    *There's a khuge difficult differences between the Fanatics and the wild animals
    *Bill and Lance have a very low TP gain attribute
    *the boss 1shot me with Saint skill (level 7 mage)
    -the Mage MP drains quickly (it's only a problem because Magic Water costs SO much)

    ***MOST IMPORTANT:
    You never too old for adventure time (thank you for the chill reference of Fionna by the way, I kinda hoped to see her being banged, By heck, you can't have it all. x3)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Thanks man, that's the kind of comment that make me want to keep going actually, as for the forest dungeon, i already corrected it for the next version, same formthe major problems you told me about. Since ive tried it all as a thief, its nice to have someone testing it as a mage, i'll make the adjustments ;).

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. It's 2015, any chance of getting some news about the game?

    RépondreSupprimer