jeudi 17 avril 2014

What I've done this week :

I know it might seems like I'm not doing anything right now, but I'm currently looking for some nice pics and creating the scenes going with it.

Also, I can't spend as much time as I'd want on it right now since studies comes first and i'm on my last 2 university weeks so... lots of work.

I keep working on it a bit, but it'll accelerate in about 2 weeks.

for now, here's a topless Chrissy pic :


As I said, I kinda suck a drawing neither am I an expert with Photoshop so... I'm doing what I can ;) 

For her, I'm planning about 3 sex scenes (peeking, BJ and sex in school) which you have to unlock by raiding your relationship with her.

Also, one of the characters you'll get as your party member for "Beach 00" dungeon will be a woman from an old Anime (I won't name it) but you'll get to watch her masturbate and later (on another dungeon) you'll get to fuck her.

6 commentaires:

  1. Dude it's been a week, Honestly fans doesn't expect update for less than a month,
    Don't rush thing, Do them carefully.
    The Chrissy look kinda nice, You might want to round some edges on her body or blur it evenly so it'll match her face.

    -I'm kinda worry about your sex scenes. Only BJ? only Peek? making H game is one thing, But making -Satisfying- H game is another,
    Hope you're a good writer.... No pressure though

    *i don't want to ahead the future, But are you planning to add some western cartoons too?
    Don't answer if you don't want to, i'm patient ^.^

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I'll try do something about the pic, but to answer your questions, all girls in town will work that way. It'll start with something small (peeking, flashing, etc.) and evolve through (Handjob, BJ, footjob) as your relationship grows with them until you finally get to fuck them when you're high enough.As I said, in Chrissy's case, the sex scene will probably happen st school.

    I do plan to add some western cartoons too but there won't be lots of them, I don't think they've got as much "H-potential" as anime or VG characters... I know it might sound strange lol, but that's how I see it.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. About the voting, How are you going to work on town events without town map... I don't get it
    By town map you mean extended shops and building besides the main city?

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. The town map is already done, but there are no details at all. I can create some events anyway but on a map that kinds look like crap lol.

    By "Town map" I mean adding details to it, Making the insides of the buildings. To answer your question, Yes, there will be some other parts beside the main city but nothing big, It'll be some small places (Town Sewers, for exemple) where you'll fight some small "monsters" and where you'll find new portals.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Hey, thanks for replaying, I'm sorry i bother you so much but i got some interest in this game, So...

    -You don't have a 'Lust Town wiki' or walkthrough so i'll just ask it here.
    I'm still trying to figure where this game goes... It's kinda confusing, since you threw only some crumbles of info,
    So is it going like this?
    There two places, the Town, and the Dungeons (correct me if there's more)
    -In town there's a steady number of chicks, Which you can upgrade your relations with, And the H scenes depends on it. For example:
    there's 20 girls in town and you got 50 days right? So you can either maximize your relations with -say- 15 girls and get all H scenes with them. OR you can choose balance relation with All the 20 girls but getting only some H scenes.

    -The dungeons, Once you finish a dungeon you can't return to it, It's only one time dungeon which can be clear and done with.
    In each dungeon there a role character (from anime or other) which you get to fight on his side.

    Is it like this? Or you had something different in mind?

    Sorry for the super long post but i got some more questions, Let me know if it's ok to ask it here or if you releasing some more info about the game

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. You don't bother me at all, it's nice to see someone's taking some interest in the game actually, It kinda motivate me knowing I'm not doing that for nothing ;)

    Now, about your interrogations :

    ... you know what ? I'll just create an entire post explaining it all, trying to make it clearer ;)

    RépondreSupprimer