jeudi 10 avril 2014

Today's progress :

I haven't spent hours on the game today but I just finished entering every gifts you can use to raise your relationship with the girls into the database. I already know how much relationship points each of them will give and where or how you'll get most of them.

The first girl i'll work on will be Dominic(que)'s best friend, Chrissy, since she'll be the easiest to get.
Here's what she looks like fully dressed :


I'll work on some underwear and nude images Tomorrow. Maybe a BJ or peeking scene too, I'll keep the sex scene for later since Dominic won't get to fuck any of the town's girl before day 10 or 15, depending on what you do. This won't be the case for female boss or female dungeon partners. I'll never write which Video games/anime/cartoon characters will help you in dungeons, I'll keep it a surprise, Feel free to discuss them tho, I won't forbid it lol but you won't here it from me ;) All I'll say is that : I've been playing games and watching anime for over 20 years so, some characters comes from really old games, and most of the time, I'll keep the original graphics, if possible.

6 commentaires:

  1. Sounds promising, I'll wait forward for that.
    May i ask what genres can we expect? Or is it too soon to know?
    I personally a lolicon fan, But i enjoy all sort of thing(except yaoi)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. well, there won't be any Yaoi, don't worry about that. but Loli, Incest, voyeurism, and you'll get to fuck monster girls and famous characters. that's about it for now.

    I won't do rape pr forced sex, I just don't like that kind of stuff. As for the rest, I'll see where it goes lol.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. What are the odds to see some bleach and naruta characters?(it's kinda exploited but never get old)
      Do you planning on take personal requests from fans in the future?
      I'd like to see some character from not-so-famous series, Like HoTD or BRS

      Supprimer
    2. There will be for sure. Don't know how many or who exactly, but there will be some. Those are 2 of my favorite series.

      Supprimer
    3. Also, I might use a character from Highschool of the Dead (probably Saeko) but since I've never seen BRS (which, I guess, is Black Rock Shooter) It would be surprising but not impossible. Maybe tonight I'll make a list of the characters I might put in the game, I'll see, and If I do, I'll see if I've got place for others. If that's the case, I'll take requests.Now, about Bleach, I was actually planning to make a long dongeon that would happen in the Sereitei or in Hueco Mundo, I'll see when I'll get there.

      Supprimer
  3. I like what i have seen so far. Waiting for more :D

    RépondreSupprimer