vendredi 30 mai 2014

Bad news

I called my internet provider this week to tellthem I was moving next monday and they just decided to stop the service right away so, I have no internet before June 12th... I'll keep coming on this forum when I can but I wont be able to upload the game before 2 weeks... sorry about that but you can expect the next version before June 13th

5 commentaires:

  1. So... now it's option 4 regardless the vote, right? So it kinda works itself out,
    Luckily RPG Maker doesn't require internet connection, So you'll get to work on the game a little bit more without any distractions,
    By the way. Did you manage to insert some H to the game yet? Or we have to wait to the next demo?. If you did, which kind?(progressive sex with town girls? dungeon partners? Bosses? the succubus?)
    I think we deserve at least this :3

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Yeah it'll be option 4. I can't see the poll results anyway. As soon as everything will be in place in my new apartment I'll keep working on the game. There should be more stuff than I planned after all.

    To answer your question, yes there are already some H-scenes in the game and there will be more.

    I'll try to add the first scene for each of the 3 sisters and for the mother. There's already a new boss scene and one involving this boss and a party member in the 1st castle dungeon.

    There's also a svene with Chrissy and I'll add the 2nd one pretty soon. There's a "date " scene with her too and a sex scene with her mother.

    I've completed the dialog for the plant girl scene too.

    I've done the 1st beach dungeon and there's a sex scene with a party member there too, I'll just need to find an image that goes with it.

    So, maybe 7 scene (3 for sure) with town's women. 2 scene involving some well known video game characters (the "castle 00" boss name in the dungeon section might give you a good hint), 1 scene involving an old anime character and finally, one more with a boss in the second cabe dungeon. That's about it.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Thank you for the reveal, Is sounds awesome, Now i'll wait forward with even more excitement
    option 4 was my second choice anyways, So maybe the delay will do wonders
    Also, if you already in a generous mood, Will we get a town map? i got kinda confused last demo, getting lost a lot
    and... is castle's boss from ffix? .-. if so, i hope it's not guro xDD

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I dont really like guro at all, don't expect any in this game ;) and yes it is, I'll just go ahead and tell you since I feel generous. Castle 00 is alexandria castle (based on the actual map from the game actually) even tho the decor is different. Your party members are Steiner and Garnet (Dagger) and beatrix is the final boss. Enemies are mainly alexandrian soldiers and knights of pluto.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Also, I haven't worked a lot on the town map yet tbh I'll see if I do until the next version comes out but no promise there since I'm trying to add content before that and mapping is actually my least favorite part when I work with rpg maker :p

    RépondreSupprimer