mercredi 21 mai 2014

Lots of stuff going on...

Guys, first of all, thanks for your support and suggestions, It's nice to see over 20 000 views, didn't think I'd get over 10,000 to be honest.

not, I'll stop licking butts and get to the heart of the matter :P

I hate to delay stuff especially when I promised a new version on a precise date, I know it pisses peoples off and I understand that if you are. I could have just dissapear and come back when the new version was up, but that ain't my style, I'm still working on the game every days but here's the thing : there are lots of stuff going on right now, some I should have takes into account, some I couldn't predict.

First of all, I am moving at the end of the month and I spend lots of time packing right now. Also, I've got lots of calls to do, things to plan, people to see...

Then, the NHL playoffs are there and since i'm a hockey fan, I watch some games here and there lol

Finally, 2 guys at my job just quitted and consequently, I'm working pretty much every days and about 10 hours a day so, much less free time until they replace them.

Now, Here's what I'll do :

I'll post a new poll anbd you'll decide what's gonna happen :

Option 1 :
I release the new version as soon as the pool close, that way you'll see the new features i'm implenting even tho there might be some bugs, some dialogs not yet completed (though they don't break the game, you just miss some parts of the plot)

Option 2 :
I complete what I've already started (3 dungeons, Chrissy's (almost) complete storyline and 1st quest, family in the house for the first 3 days and some minors other stuff) test it all, complete the dialogs and then release it (It might be done by the end of the poll but just in case, I'll put those 2 separated in 2 options)

Option 3 :
I keep adding some more stuff (Chrissy's final quest, some H scenes, some dungeons, Family in the house after 3rd day...) and only release it when I'm about to move since I probably won't work on the game for at least the 1st week. which means I might release it around June 1st.

Option 4 :
I add even more stuff and only release a big update later.

Just vote and tell me what you guys think.

4 commentaires:

  1. I chose option 3, Simply because no one actually expect whole game all at once, Especially when it comes to new games, So the gold key is patient and careful work, And i think it's more than just my personal opinion.
    I saw enough people whom hurry to release a demos in a price of too many unfinished edges and eventually stuck up doing twice the work to fix it, I don't wanna see this happening to you, So even if option 1 gets the most vote just ignore it, Seriously.
    Besides that, I'm glad to see that you pull off some work even though all this stuff happens in your life all at once, Just try keep it as a hobby x3

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I think there's a problem with the site right now.. all polls shows 0 votes, I hope it'll be resolved soon. And about the bugs, most of em should be fine by the time the poll ends so, I'll see

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Seems like Blogger still broken, I think everyone agree that option 4 sounds the best >.> I speak for everyone without google account

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I chose option 2, keeps people interested in the thing, and gives you time to bugfix...also, I agree with gblin on option 1, ignore it even if it gets votes...

    RépondreSupprimer