jeudi 15 mai 2014

Small delay

Some stuff came up and sadly i'll have to delay the release of the next version of the game a bit.

I could update it right now but there's not enough new stuff. I added your family and there are some different conversations for evey time frames and some stuff to do with them for the first 3 days, Chrissy's first quest is completed and about half the storyline, including 1 H-scene, but there are 2 more to add.

I've also added a quest journal (Image below) and 1 new dungeon. I've created Chrissy's home but I don't want to rush anything. I'll finish her storyline, her 2nd quest and at least 2 or 3 more dungeons before releasing it. I'll try to get it done by sunday.



4 commentaires:

  1. Wow, i didn't expect this, I'll forward for this, It looks amazing, i have good feeling about your game.
    By the way, i know you said it's not going to be an open source but i think you need at least to consider it,
    I'd like to see where the magic happens =P
    Also... about the voting, what is it for? You will less effort on the class that'll get the least votes?
    I know most people play thief, But i personally hate all the classes that aren't magic, So it kinda suck when i couldn't play Mage on the last demo, I know battle isn't the main thing in your game, So if you need tips to how balance the classes i'd like to test your demos

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. About th classes, it's just out of curiosity. I try to advance each stories equally and to balance all classes. Of course I can make mistakes here and there (like the mage class on the first version) but I like that you pointed it out, I actually want the mage to be the biggest damage dealer in the game and I screwed up a bit there but I think I corrected it. If I ash, it's because some girls are only accessible if you play a specific class (all 3 sisters are class specific, for example) and I just wanted to see which one would be the most popular ;)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Also, about the open source thing, I'll probably consider that later, when most on the game is dine and the stories for the girls are pretty much completed

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I've just decided to add another sex scene (and a story that goes with it) while you're doing Chrissy's 1dt quest. which mean it might take one more day before the update but it should be worthing it ;)

    RépondreSupprimer