lundi 30 juin 2014

New stuff coming

What's going on right now

I'll post a new version pretty soon, I'm working on something new and I've fixed all the bugs mentioned on LoK forums.

I'm actually re-doing Cave 02 dungeon (almost done) then i'll re-do Chrissy's storyline and her second quest (and final dungeon)

I'll probably post a new update soon enough since I want to fix the bugs and I want you guys to enjoy it as much as possible.

Just another Idea I had


I'll add it for all dungeons in the portal world. Here it is :

As you probably already know, in that game, it is possible to enter a dungeon that is far below your level in order to make it to harder, more advanced ones. And I know doing those dungeons could be really boring. I won't create an option to skip the dungeons since some parts of the story (or sub-stories) might happen there. BUT I've just added a little something on all normal fights which allows you, if you are at least 10 levels higher than the monsters, to auto-kill the monster and skip the battle. That way, you won't have to fight, but you won't get the experience nor the money and items the fight was supposed to give. Simply because that would be too easy and I don't want players to abuse this system for easy leveling/money grinding.

This option does NOT work on :

Boss Fights
Mini-Boss Fights
Enemies giving any important items (Key Items, etc.)
Quest enemies
Special Enemies
Any fight in a new type of dungeon
Any fight in a special dungeon (which you get to by entering a code)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire