jeudi 26 juin 2014

V1.02 will need an update

As you may (or may not) know, there's been a lot of bugs reported in this new version which mean I'll have to fix it ASAP. There were some stuff I corrected before my computer crashed and that I just plain forgot after rebooting it so, I'll concentrate on that as soon as I can and update a correct version.

Sorry for the inconvenience, I'll work on fixing it as soon as tomorrow and I'll try to fix as much as possible and update it again.

4 commentaires:

  1. Mickele here:
    before i forget it, you are wondering why your uploading versions are about 400mb???
    about 300mb are comming from you audio files, maybe you put in too many files and are not needing all?
    also your graphics folder has about 100mb...
    so maybe some of the audio files can be erased since not needed for your game???
    would stuff up your file sice and speed up the up- and downloading process :P

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Yeah indid erase a lot of it, thats why the 2nd version is 400 Mb lighter, now i'll work on correcting the bugs ;)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. And i was about finishing my review

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. - Car repaired, I forgot to change back the image name in the folder.
    - I added the bathroom door later in making the game and copied the event in every versions of the house, so the door takes you to a latter version, I corrected it too.
    - The class thing is also corrected, I changed the character base class/level for testing purpose and forgot to change it back, it should be fine now.
    - Corrected the book, piano and also the walls in Kristine's room, it was nothing more than a tileset mistake, it's fine now.
    - Corrected the sprite thing for mom's bathroom, just copied the event and forgot to rechange the image.
    - About the portal world, if you did anything more than calling Agrat's shop, it's too late to enter the portal world, you need to sleep and start a new "time frame" to enter the portal world. (I just realised I forgot to set it back to "0" in the "New time frame" common event, it's done now)
    - Sven skills are meant to use both TP and MP, that's normal. RPG Maker won't let me write both of them in the spell selection screen. I Might just add it in the description.
    - His healing spell just might give back some MP, not as much as it cost, I wanted it to just help, not being used as an MP recovery spell on it's own. Also, there's a 20% chance it'll add a HP regen and an MP Regen state on both characters.
    - The Tanned girl is beatable, I just defeated her with a level 3 warrior to test it.
    - I changed the water color around town, it looks better now
    - I corrected the "unpassable grass" in the plain level
    - I also corrected the Anaconda event
    - I activated the switch transforming the Bandit Leader into a portal once he dies
    - I fixed the glitch making Kim dissapear on day 2
    -I think i've fixed the wierd glitch you were talking about too, the problem was : Every time you talk to someone, you use up "exploration points" (different amount depending on the conversation) and when you sleep, they are filled up, the problem was that I just forgot to add the line to fill them up so, they always stayed at their maximum and that's what made this glitch, it should be fine now.

    I've got some other stuff to check. but i'm done for today. New version probably tomorrow.

    RépondreSupprimer