samedi 21 juin 2014

New version tomorrow.

Yes you red it well... I'll post the new version tomorrow. There are still some stuff missing (Chrissy's final quest for exemple) But I'm still working on it and i'll release it as soon as soon as it is done again.

I could have still wait but remaking Beach 00 dungeon took longer than i thought since i've lost all the images but since you've been waiting for a while already, I'll just release it and release a new one when I feel it's ready ;)

It's not as complete as I would have hoped for, but it will give you a better taste of what the game will be.

If there are any bugs, please tell me and I'll fix them asap.

3 commentaires:

  1. I can be your alpha tester if you want, I'm grinding games pretty harshly.
    I mean, besides checking every single path and touching bushes and walls, I also have a little knowledge in rpg makers - mostly VX and XP

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. As you wish Jonathan, I certainly won't argue on that, I'm testing the thief's path right now to make sure you can at least do all dungeons and events, but i'll admit i'm not trying everything. But since I made the game, I know where to go so, there might be some stuff i wouldn't think about ;)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I'm currently uploading it, i'm going back to work now but when i come back, i'll give you the link.

    RépondreSupprimer